Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Misc Pictures / Superintendent's Garden Party

All these pictures were taken either at the Garden Party, or on our way out the door. As I posted on FB that night: Free food, free drink? We may never leave.



With the superintendent and his wife. The Supe asked me how I felt about Jonathon choosing Marines as his service selection; I answered that he was the first to think my thoughts or feelings were relevant! And I told him we were glad to have Jonathon in the family; we finally had someone who could get us into the good parties.




Alix, Jonathon and Elle as we were leaving for the Superintendent's Garden Party.

On our way out the door to the Superintendent's Garden party. It was early in the week, so Jonathon is still in Navy whites. The last time we'll ever see him in that uniform.

On Sunday night, after the garden party, John Yenny, Jonathon, Elle, Alix and I went to a party hosted by one of Jonathon's rugby buddies, appropriately nicknamed "Bonesaw". Never did get his correct name, when I ran into his parents on Commissioning Day I addressed them both as Mr. Bonesaw and Mrs. Bonesaw, to which they both happily answered.



No comments: